Wednesday, 8 March 2017

Stranded on the Island

  • When I realized I was stranded I felt... really scared and really really worried about my family.
  • My biggest fear was... that when I went hunting for food, I was so scared that's i thought I would acully get hurt by an wild animal.
  • My aim was to, concor my fear and be confident and strong. I will never give up,I will always concor my own fears.
  • The first thing I saw was... a shark with point teeth with blood all over them. It wanted to attack my ship, but then I made a plan by taking my knife and my matches. So I put my knife on fire and then I through it to the shark. It was horrible and terrifying.
  • I would possibly like to be a leader. Cause then if I were a leader, then I would tell my family and friends and all those people about what happened. I would tell them to Conor there fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment