Wednesday, 16 May 2018
Singing inspector: Jesse's Experience
JESSE’S EXPERIENCE
Last week we went to go see the a Singing Inspector. Mr.Raymond , the singing teacher visit was terrifying and scary! He looked like a very ugly person with these clothes that look like a drying cloth, everyone was very shy to sing in front of him because he was very rude.
Everyone was very scared to talk to him, because if you would want to ask him a question, he would shout at you and say, “ Why are you asking me such a stupid question, go sit down you good for nothing child!” He would always get irritating when the same old people, ask the same question 26 million times.
Mr.Raymond is a very mean, ugly old disgusted man to me. If I had the chance to say to his face of his “ You are a very rude person, you have no rights to teach children!” He is very short compared to all the teachers, and has a very wired looking head like a potato. His teeth are not so white and cloud, the are yellow when and it looks like it mellows.
The lesson was very long, and not so fun at all. It was like you are in prison for 5000 years. It is like the worst experience in life than getting a hiding from your parents. It's was scary, terrible, all the words I can think to say in front of his face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you post on Jesse's Diary your story is so creative
ReplyDeleteI also did my blog post on Jesse
Nice story I enjoyed a lot.
ReplyDeleteI love your way of thinking
ReplyDeleteAnd I did jesses Diary too