Wednesday, 13 February 2019

Wonder Precepts 2019

WONDER PRECEPTS  

In class; 2 days ago, the Kites class of 2019 were reading a great children's illustrated book called WONDER. When we were all reading the book together, I found an interesting word that I have never heard heard of , and that words is PRECEPTS.  The words precept was found in the page 45 to 48, inside the book it only mentioned about Mr.Browne's precepts. 

What are precepts? 
 Precepts are a rule humans live by. It's not only a rule, it can also be our goals to complete. What I mean by goal is, when you want to climb Kilimanjaro for 2 days and complete it  without stopping or you go bike riding up the mountains, we can actually set up a precepts that can involve about our goals that motivate us. e.g. "NEVER GIVE UP" that could possibly be a precept to motivate us to complete our goals

HERE'S A PRECEPTS I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU
Image result for BOB MARLEY'S PRECEPTS

No comments:

Post a Comment